Cincinnati State's Student Activities Office, the Financial Aid Office, and the Career Center are hosting an Employment Workshop and a Job Fair for students interested in Federal Work-Study employment opportunities.
The Federal Work-Study Program provides part-time jobs to help qualified students earn money while attending classes. Students can apply for jobs to help offset the cost of their education.
- Qualifying for the Work-Study Program depends on the student’s level of financial need.
- Pay rates and rules are the same for Work-Study workers and other student workers.
Students can attend the Work-Study Employment Workshop on Wednesday, Feb. 9, either in-person or virtually.
- In-person: Cincinnati State Career Center (ATLC 215) - Feb. 9, noon to 12:50 p.m.
- Virtual: Feb. 9, 5 to 5:50 p.m. - Students should register in advance using this link: https://cincinnatistate-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYqd-CrrDwpEtzmqHxqyIpGkOCI3Tn5-dp_
On Wednesday, Feb. 16, students can attend the in-person Work-Study Job Fair to learn about open Federal Work Study positions on campus.
- The In-person Job Fair takes place Feb. 16 from 10 a.m. to noon in the ATLC First Floor Lounge