Helping You Be Great
Cincinnati State’s Student Support services are here to help you Be Great, all of the way from preparing for the first day of classes to getting ready for graduation.
Student Support assists students with issues including:
- Personal Counseling – Professional help coping with stress, life changes, or mental health issues.
- Childcare – High-quality, affordable, and convenient childcare offered on campus.
- Tutoring – Get one-on-one help that can boost your grades in any subject.
- Transportation – Discount bus passes and low-cost or free parking options on campus.
- Disability Services – Providing accommodations for a variety of physical and learning disabilities.
Not sure what to study?
Our Career Counseling center can help you explore your strengths, learn about careers that match your interest, and choose the right academic program for you.
Career counseling is free and open to both current and prospective students, even if you haven’t applied to Cincinnati State yet.
Need Computer Help?
The IT Help Desk can guide you through using all of Cincinnati State’s online services such as registering for classes or paying bills. Students can also take advantage of open computer labs on campus as well as laptops and tablets that can be checked out free of charge.